Sunday, September 03, 2006

POWERCRANKS-intro

This winter I will be training with PowerCranks to help improve my spin, power, and overall fitness. PowerCranks were developed to allow a rider to pretty much do isolated leg workouts throughout an entire ride. Each crankarm works independently of each other and this results in a grueling workout that if done consistently can improve ones spin, muscle imbalance, and power enormously
On Tuesday I will install them then I will start out with like 10 minutes a day then add 2.5-5 minutes or something per week. It'll be hard but it should show resuslts hopefully next season. STAY TUNED FOR WEEKLY REPORTS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dennis said...

Damn, I got a link on the NRL page. I'm honored! It has been great riding w/ ya'll and getting to know you this season (don't the Early Birds seem like yesterday?) I'm lookin' forward to many more miles!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home